Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 624,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 259,260 ₦ (CH$493,887) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (42 minutes ago)