Cost of living in Osorno, Chile vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.554 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 792,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 335,510 ₦ (CH$605,873) in Osorno.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)