Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.219 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,889 ₦ ($b36) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)