Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.133 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 930,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 461,084 ₦ ($b8,678) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)