Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.933 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 629,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 269,462 ₦ (2,809 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)