Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.224 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 910,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 552,168 ₦ (¥171,266) in Numazu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)