Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.210 NGN / MRU
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 643,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 355,804 ₦ (34,848 UM) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)