Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.696 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 389,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 183,314 ₦ (руб 32,185) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)