Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.177 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 38% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,275,362 ₦ (¥401,458) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)