Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.146 NGN / GTQ
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 662,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 293,032 ₦ (Q6,215) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)