Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.084 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 34% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,145,119 ₦ (11,557 ₪) in Netanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)