Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.219 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,219,647 ₦ (¥378,860) in Nerima.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)