Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.220 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 18% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 436,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 358,478 ₦ (6,865元) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)