Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.861 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 17% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 379,533 ₦ (元7,180) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)