Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.208 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 853,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 349,488 ₦ (6,694元) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)