Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.925 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 448,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 181,648 ₦ (元3,432) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)