Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 263.895 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 45% more expensive than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,657,751 ₦ (6,282 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 ₦ in Akure.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)