Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30401 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 165,602 ₦ (544,722 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)