Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.267 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 794,895 ₦ (¥243,277) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)