Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.184 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 41% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,370,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 813,497 ₦ (¥255,512) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)