Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.574 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 358,038 ₦ (9,282 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)