Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.014 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 101,160 ₦ (7,773₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (34 minutes ago)