Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25389 NGN / MMK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 89% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 619 ₦ (2,439 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)