Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22311 NGN / MMK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 90% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 604 ₦ (2,709 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)