Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.004 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 220,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 93,193 ₦ (₨18,625) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)