Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.701 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 108,618 ₦ (RM1,239) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)