Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.318 NGN / BDT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 90% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 564 ₦ (Taka 131) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)