Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 212.843 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 409,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 154,090 ₦ (724KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)