Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 361.720 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,713 ₦ (8 CUC) in Morón.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (41 minutes ago)