Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,688 ₦ (7 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)