Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 427.979 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,008,123 ₦ (€2,356) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)