Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.562 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 933,838 ₦ (€2,231) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)