Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.968 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 708,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 330,036 ₦ ($U30,091) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)