Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12535 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 548,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 260,876 ₦ (COL$2,081,107) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)