Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12028 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 227,008 ₦ (COL$1,887,407) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)