Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.761 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 511,180 ₦ (9,508 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)