Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.035 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 568,140 ₦ (10,514 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)