Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.106 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 483,888 ₦ (9,112 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (31 minutes ago)