Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.611 NGN / KES
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 429,469 ₦ (Shilling118,943) in Mombasa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)