Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.549 NGN / KES
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 993,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 410,771 ₦ (Shilling115,753) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)