Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31960 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 35% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,483,078 ₦ (₩4,640,480) in Mokp'o.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)