Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 260.800 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 245,988 ₦ (943 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)