Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 260.863 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 591,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 288,833 ₦ (1,107 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)