Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.929 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,197 ₦ (₨1,091) in Mirpur Khas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)