Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.963 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 774,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 352,838 ₦ (RM4,011) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)