Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.134 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 687,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 309,982 ₦ (RM3,558) in Miri.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)