Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.069 NGN / DZD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,060 ₦ (671 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)