Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.450 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 103,083 ₦ (1,764TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)