Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.115 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 220,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 99,508 ₦ ($U8,953) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)