Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.060 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 44,221 ₦ (3,386₴) in Melitopol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)