Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.683 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 50,316 ₦ (3,677₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)