Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.941 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 47,453 ₦ (3,667₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)