Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.211 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 947,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 465,908 ₦ (€1,106) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)