Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.844 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 186,894 ₦ (4,939 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)