Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15801 NGN / TZS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 388,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 185,430 ₦ (1,173,528 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)