Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22932 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 45,341 ₦ (197,719 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)