Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.889 NGN / VES *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 697,288 ₦ (118,395 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 ₦ in Akure.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)