Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 721,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 272,786 ₦ (﷼ 31,684,200) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)