Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.588 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 224,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 91,173 ₦ (6,710₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)