Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.770 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 445,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 204,649 ₦ (R$ 2,206) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (13 minutes ago)