Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 424.208 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 646,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 300,905 ₦ (€709) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)