Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 408.263 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 616,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 276,306 ₦ (€677) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)