Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.268 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 611,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 285,903 ₦ (€684) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)