Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 786,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 238,293 ₦ (Bs 163,900,666) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)