Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.733 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,147 ₦ (₨785) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (41 minutes ago)