Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.213 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 34% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,143,374 ₦ (€2,767) in Mamoudzou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)