Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.237 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 621,367 ₦ (15,068 kr) in Malmo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)